Gucci Betis Glamour Slides
Instead of celebrating Valentines Day, I celebrate Valentines Month. No need to wait to show your love ones how much you care, when you can do it all month and year long. Since I been on my debt free journey I have been cutting back on spending which has aloud me to pay off my debt faster. Checkout my progress https://youtu.be/CRsm7H26X7s I not finished yet but it's time to reward myself for all the hard work. No I am not adding to my debt, or busting my budget. I have cleaned out my Fun Jar, store rewards cards and returned a few items. Only self gifting things that makes me happy while staying on track with my finances.
Second gift;
Weekend Getaway
Place: Denver Colorado
Flight: $106.40
Accommodations: Free
Budget: $150
I am ready for some Adventure. Mile High City here I come.
I could not believe I found. Round trip ticket on Frontier Airline for $ 106.40. No check bag fee or carrying on fee and no seat fee. Bear bones travel, only taking my Neverful Louis Vuitton carryall, and seating in the back. I am so excited I really needed a low cost getaway.
To keep cost down I met up with some friends, couch surfed and only ate a low cost places. With all the saving, I still was able to experience a Korean Spa in Denver. I am happy to say I did not go over my budget.
Time to get naked....








No comments:
Post a Comment