I’m back with a little update on my journey of turning unwanted clothes into cash, and honestly, it feels so good to stay on track. Since my last post, I’ve sold 6 items from my closet, and while that may not sound huge to everybody, for me it’s a real win.
As a fashion diva and real estate investor, I’m all about creating value from what I already have. Revitalizing my eBay store has been such a rewarding move because it gives me a chance to clean out my closet, make extra money, and stay intentional about what I buy and keep.
With all the craziness going on in the world, I’ve had to press pause on travel for now, but I’m not letting that stop my momentum. Instead, I’m focusing on investing, sticking to my New Year’s goals, wearing what I already own, and letting go of the pieces that no longer serve me.
There’s something empowering about turning overlooked items into cash. It’s not just about selling clothes — it’s about discipline, strategy, and making smart moves that support the lifestyle I want to build.
I’m proud of the progress I’m making, and I’m excited to keep growing my eBay store one stylish item at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment