Be cautious with potential tenants who exhibit certain red flags. Whenever I encounter a tenant who is excessively talkative, in a hurry to move in, and quick to blame their previous landlord for problems, I become more vigilant. Recently, I came across a potential tenant who was eager to move in hastily. As landlords, it's crucial to support each other, which is why I always communicate with fellow property owners to share experiences.However, this particular potential tenant raised suspicions when she provided one of her friend's phone numbers instead of her landlords. That's why I take my time thoroughly reviewing rental applications, scrutinizing every detail, including contact information, employment history, and more. It's essential because when someone is attempting to deceive, they're bound to make a mistake.In this case, rather than addressing the $1700 she owed her previous landlord, she simply wanted to move to a different place. I have a strong feeling that there might be unresolved issues with her previous landlord, considering she wouldn't provide their contact information. It's clear she's attempting to relocate without resolving her financial obligations, but that's not a situation I'm willing to entertain."

No comments:
Post a Comment