What's in my Vintage Chanel Tote
- Research material, Cosmopolitan
- Latest obsession Chanel Rouge Allure pure shine intense Lip Gloss # 52 Genie
- I Pad to watch the lastest episode of Vampire Diaries.
- And headphones so I won't miss a word.
- Vintage Gold Business Card holder
- Everyday lip glosses Levres Scintillantes Glossimer #151 Aragonite and #04 Spark. Never leave home without them, both looks good over any shade of lipstick. Great for freshening up your lips after eating and drinking.
- Round Oversized Prada Glasses
- Chanel Lambskin Yen Wallet; I love this wallet. When I want to down size, I use it as a clutch. It has many slots to hold all my important essential. Zipper pocket for loose coins and a large size pocket which my passport fits in.
- Large Scarf to keep me warm and stylish.

No comments:
Post a Comment