Every chance I get to getaway from the cold weather, all the hustle and bustle of working 12 hour days, I take it. Since, I had a four day weekend I decide to go to Negril Jamaica to relax, spend time with my man and soak up some sun.
Day 1
Day2
Started my day early with video taping and pic's for my blog. After having a great lunch at the hotel on the beach, I soaked up some more sun and than ended my afternoon with a massage on the beach. I laid around for the rest of the day enjoy the sun, beach and relaxation.
Day 3
After breakfast I decide to walk the beach and explore Negril. I met a great tour guild name Leon aka Rappa Jay he took me on a tour to see Royal Palm Reserve and Roaring River Jamaica / Blue Hole. Negril has become my second home, each time I learn more great history about the island and see different attractions.
I want to thank everyone who made this trip a lovely experience.
See ya soon....
This is my first video, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!



3 comments:
That was so cool! I'm sure that was one great experience and I can see that you enjoyed it. I've never been to Jamaica and I never thought it was so beautiful out there.
That American Apparel was a great choice for a getaway. I have one too and never leave to beach vacations without it.
Oh it looks like you had a fabulous time!!!! You look great and I'm so jealous right now.
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com
Post a Comment