First Year Anniversary
Starting my blog was a very fearful task. I thought about it for years before I actually faced my fears and started blogging. I always had an excuse why I could not do it. I thought; I wasn't good enough, I feared writing, my writing skills sucked, I was too old and too busy or worst no one would read it.
I remember when I started reading about blogging it read like a foreign language. All the social media groups I had been running away from for years I had to embrace. There were so many new social media outlet's I had to join. Apps, and tools I had to download and learn in between working 12 hours days. So many late nights spent learning about the new tools needed to make blogging easier. I felt as if I was in school all over again. So many times I wanted to give up but I stuck with it even though I did not have any followers. Just when I thought there was nothing else I could do to bring traffic to my blog I was accepted by IFB. In the few months since being accepted I have over 2184 friends and 47 followers.... I have gotten so much positive feedback and learned so much from the IFB community.
Since it's my year Anniversary for COOCOO4COCO.BLOGSPOT.COM, I went back over my first year blog posts. I want to thank all my followers for staying with me threw all the typo's, mistakes and breaks. I also like to thank my fellow bloggers for leaving great comments. This past year I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge on Blogging. I am so glad I did not let my fear of social media, my fear of writing or my own negative thoughts stop me from starting my Blog. I still have a lot to learn, I look forward to staying up many late nights learning new ways to make me a better Blogger. This year my goals are to continue enjoying myself and always looking for new ways to improve.
Thanks for stopping by and celebrating COOCOO4COCO First Year Anniversary.



8 comments:
I had that fear too when I started. My grammar is like... the worst haha
Aww that is so sweet. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats!!!
XO
PG
The Parlor Girl
Congratulations! I'm so glad you did decide to start blogging because your blog is lovely. :)
Happy anniversary. for me blogging is fun. I think most of us bloggers felt the same as you did starting out. most important thing is that you enjoy it :)
www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com
I hate writing, but I love talking about fashion more... Lol. Thanks Tara
Thanks for stopping by, love your blog.
Thank you so much, please stay in tonch.
I am on my way to Jamaica on Thursday, just for a few days
Post a Comment