Since, I do not have a valentine, I decied to use one of my Groupons to treat myself to getaway. Just a two hour drive for a quiet relaxing weekend At The Ridges Resort. This is a great pick me up from my Week Two of No shopping for 30 days blues..
http://www.theridgesresort.com/about/overview.asp
Perfect place to work on my blog, learn some new apps and tryout some new tools. Here is what I am packing for my trip:
After packing everything in my Large NeverFull Louis Vuitton Carryall I still have room for my IPad. I am also bring my Vintage Louis Vuitton makeup bag that also doubles as my purse. Last but never forgotten a few accessories to complete my outfits.
4 comments:
thats good for you!
My Wild Mess
Hi sweetie, new follower here :-D Really like your blog and think you would be a great addition to our Aloha Friday Blog Hop. It is a great way to meet other bloggers, get some exposure for your blog and find new readers and followers. Feel free to stop by anytime and join us :-D Happy weekend !
xoxo Pakize (Keke)
http://madamekeke.blogspot.com
What a great treat! I think Valentines is the perfect excuse for singles to have fun and enjoy themselves, hope you had a lovely time xx
http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Elizabeth,
Cool blog I have just followed you on bloglovin and google pls follow me back
http://www.facebook.com/GabrielleTeare
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2079663/gabrielle-teare-personal-stylist/follow
https://twitter.com/GabrielleTeare
http://pinterest.com/gabrielleteare/
http://www.gabrielleteare.com/blog/2013/02/22/dsquared2-fun-flirty-hello-boys/
Post a Comment