I do not wear makeup everyday but when I want something extra these are my favorites.
Ole Henriksen truth serum ® collagen booster keeps my face nice smooth and healthy.
Concealer- Amazing Cosmetics is really amazing!
Mascara- They're REAL! by Benefit Cosmetics this mascara is the best!
Chanel- Styli Yeux waterproof eyeliner
Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Nude perfect shade for
everyday.
Levres Scintillantes Glossimer Lip Gloss SPARK #04 this is my
everyday shade.
Levres Scintillantes Glossimer Lip Gloss WILD ROSE #119
Smith's strawberry lip balm keeps my lips nice and soft.
Bronzer- Tarte Park ave princess mineral powder bronzer keeps me looking nice and tan all year long.
5 comments:
Lovely products! Great post.
I love learning about new products that I haven't tried!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com
Swooning over your makeup bag ;]
XO
The Parlor Girl
Hi, I have nominated you for the Liebester Award.
http://wwww.tiaswayxo.com (for more info)
The Strawberry lip balm looks scrumptious!
Hey I nominated you for something on my blog, check it out ;] No pressure!! Happy Thursday!!
XO
PG
The Parlor Girl
Post a Comment