I need HELP....
PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THINGS I DON'T NEED...
Sale
SOME ITEMS ARE NEW AND SOME ARE USED....

1. Lamb black Leather wedges size 7 1/2 New $99.
1. Lamb black Leather wedges size 7 1/2 New $99.
2. Seven of all man kind hoodie used nicely worn in $25.
3. Seven boot cut jegging. New Size 26 $49.
4. Turban hat New $20.
5. Guess ankle boots worn once New. Size 7 1/2. $55.
6. Vera Wang motor cycle Boots size 8 New 65.00 (on hold)
Please email me if you are intrested in any of my item for Sale
6 comments:
Good idea! I have the same issue... so unfortunately I can't help you out with buying anything...
Kristina xx
http://www.modeofstyle.com/
Thanks for stopping by...
No worries. It's fine. Don't let it go any worse :D
xoxo Gozika
Love the guess boot not my size. I love to shop too it's my vice. I put away $50 per week for my shopping so this way I don't over spend.
I need a smaller waist and a bigger foot! I want those seven jeans, and those purple booties!
xo jess
www.stmurrie.blogspot.com
Ahhh! Love the booties but can you miraculously make them a size bigger? Great stuff.
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com
Post a Comment