Fashion Diva traveling the world shopping for vintage Chanel and looking good doing it!
Oh I love these outfits. As much as I love shiny and sparkly and detail I always find myself gravitating to simple, clean and elegant lines!xogirlintheyellowdress.com
Chanel is not really my style but I do love the clothes when I see it on the runway and editorials :)styleiseternal.net
I was a fan of their collection this year. It looks fun and I love the lace. xoTiffyhttp://www.CuteLA.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh I love these outfits. As much as I love shiny and sparkly and detail I always find myself gravitating to simple, clean and elegant lines!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com
Chanel is not really my style but I do love the clothes when I see it on the runway and editorials :)
styleiseternal.net
I was a fan of their collection this year. It looks fun and I love the lace.
xo
Tiffy
http://www.CuteLA.com
Post a Comment