Sunday, May 22, 2016

Traveling Solo in Europe 2016

 
Since 2014 I have been traveling to Europe Solo... Just think two years earlier I was going threw a divorce, without much planning or thought I brought a ticket to Neatherlands. I was excited just as much as I was nervous, Only speaking English and never traveling that far alone I didn't know what to expect. I planned out a three-week adventure from Amsterdam to Paris, Florence to Milan and London. While travdeling solo, I spend a lot of time alone planning and thinking about what I want to do next in my life. At the same time I got a chance to see the most beautiful sight's, do some Designer shopping and meet new friends. Since then, I have no fears of traveling solo... After navigateing through 4 different Countries and using two different currencies I felt as if I could conquer the world. Traveling to Europe solo was the most liberating thing I have done for myself in a long time. I've conquered my fears. Each year I choose different countries to visit. My jump off point is always Amsterdam. It is very centrally located, English is spoken and has great vintage shopping. This year destination were Germany, Amsterdam and Greece and instead of traveling by train between Countries I flew. Highlights of my trip; Outlet Shopping in Germany
Amsterdam
 
Amsterdam Pancake house, The only place to get American Pancakes and bacon..
Rembrandt Museum
Bewery
BasJoe CoffeeShop
Flight to Athens Greece
Acropolis
Island hopping in Greece
 
 
olimpiou
If you haven't Traveled solo try it , I love it stay tune to see more items I brought.                          
Post a Comment