Saturday, December 26, 2015

2015 Passport Rewind......

This year has been a traveling adventure, from visiting the pyramids in Mexico, Coffee Shops in Amsterdam, or climbing hella steps in Cinque Terre, laying on beach in the French Riviera and riding horses on the beach in Jamaica. I couldn't have asked for better year.
 
Started off my Travels in Janary 2015 First stop Canun Mexico
  April 2015 Second Stop Jamaica  
  May 2015 Third stop Europe, Amsterdam
  Germany  
Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera
 
Nice, France The French Riviera
  Monaco
 
  Fourth and last stop December 2015 Jamaica
 
Thanks for always traveling along with me, looking forward to many more trips to come. Stay tune for my girls trip next Week. I get to start this shit all over again. LOL Happy New Year      
Post a Comment