Sunday, July 12, 2015

Confession of a shopaholic....

Shop, shop, shop that's all I do. When you shop for a living it can be very addictive.. Shopping five days a week, 10 hours a day is very exciting. But it don't stop there, I continue to shop even on the weekends and online. Every day is a struggle not to come home with a bag. Since I am in stores every day I see everything and it is very hard to say no all the time.. You don't realize you have a problem until you try to stop. Since my 30 day no spending money I have been writing down every dime I have spent and every day is a constant struggle. Two weeks to go and yes I have spent money but I also sold a couple items . And have been wearing a lot of things that I have not worn in a long time. There's nothing like restyling what you already have in your closet.
Shopping my closet......

 

Post a Comment