Friday, June 26, 2015

Financial Check -in 30 days No money Spent

Six more months until the end of the year it's time to get our finances in order.

30 Days of not spending money. This is the best way to see exactly where your money is going. Cut back on unnecessary things just for 30 days, to see how much you can save if you cut back.

 

Plan

  1. Clean of my Closet
  2. Shop my closet
  3. No more Two Dollar Tuesdays
  4. No Shopping
  5. Doing all my own beauty maintenance
  6. No Spa
  7. Saving $2000

 

Selling my stuff on EBay FashionBloggercloset

Shopping my closet...

I will keep you updated on my progress, stay tune for Confession of a shopaholic.


Reward

Birthday Getaway

Update Day 3

I am going crazy I am getting so many emails for cheap flights, hotel and Chanel items I just want to shop, shop, shop. This harded then I thought....

 

 

 

Post a Comment