Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Vintage Chanel Tote.....

 
 

What's in my Vintage Chanel Tote

 

  1. Research material, Cosmopolitan
  2. Latest obsession Chanel Rouge Allure pure shine intense Lip Gloss # 52 Genie
  3. I Pad to watch the lastest episode of Vampire Diaries.
  4. And headphones so I won't miss a word.
  5. Vintage Gold Business Card holder
  6. Everyday lip glosses Levres Scintillantes Glossimer #151 Aragonite and #04 Spark. Never leave home without them, both looks good over any shade of lipstick. Great for freshening up your lips after eating and drinking.
  7. Round Oversized Prada Glasses
  8. Chanel Lambskin Yen Wallet; I love this wallet. When I want to down size, I use it as a clutch. It has many slots to hold all my important essential. Zipper pocket for loose coins and a large size pocket which my passport fits in.
  9. Large Scarf to keep me warm and stylish.

 

Post a Comment