Sunday, October 26, 2014

Finding your Joy.....

 


What do you do to make yourself happy, what bring you excitement? Between working, blogging, and dealing with everyday issues, I never seem to find time for myself. This past year I been on cruise control, taking care of everything, and everyone. And forgetting the most important thing, keeping myself happy. Since paying down debt, I cut out a lot of unnessary spending. Being on a budget means you have to be more creative. I find my week more enjoyable when I give myself a little small pleasures during the week. I call it my treat for the week. It's not always about buying clothes and looking pretty. Find what brings you excitement, what makes you smile. Start with the small things and work your way up.

  • Spa
  • Traveling
  • Shopping
  • Hanging with friends
  • Road trips
  • Reading, magazines and books
  • Blogging
  • Saving money
  • DIY projects
What ever it is that bring you joy, do more of it as much as you can.... What are some of your treats for the week?
 
 

 

 

 

Post a Comment