Saturday, June 28, 2014

Finding Happy....

What do you do when you realize that you're not happy. You're not where you want to be in life. You're not living the life that you alway wanted to live. What do you do? Find out what is weighing you down, what is keeping you from your happy? Get rid of all your Emotional Baggage.....
Carrying all the hurt and pain from your past can effect your furture. No matter if is personal, relationship, family, or financial issues nothing is worth your happiness. Life is what you make it. If you are not happy do something about it.
I keep asking myself what happened to me, how did I lose myself, when did it happen and how can I find myself? Changes never happen overnight but the first step is acknowledging and excepting their is a problem.

Next step, Letting go of the past and starting fresh, this is the hardest step. We can not change the past, holding on to things you can not change will be a never ending battle. Learn from it and move on.

Find out what makes you happy and do it.

 

Find time for yourself ...... Take a 30 day challenge to the new and approve you...

 

 

Post a Comment