Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Part 2 Dealing with a Break up during the Holidays...

Nobody said a break up was going to be easy. Days and nights are very long, lonely and emotional. The main goal is to move on, keeping yourself busy is the key. Do anything that make you happy, it's time to take care of self. Grieving time is over and it's time to face the world puffy eyes and all.

Grab your big Shades and put on a happy face.

Spend time with friends who listen to your pain. Talking about the break up will help you move on and get a good laugh from all the bad advice....

The key is to stay busy, do all the things you enjoy. Break ups can be very stressful so I am spending my Christmas Eve at the Spa.
 

After three hours of pampering I am ready for anything...

Flowers always make a women smile even if you have to buy them yourself.
A little soul food for the soul....

My first Holiday alone.... I made it.

 

Post a Comment