Tuesday, September 10, 2013

OMG, How did I get here?

How did I get here? All week I have been asking myself that question. I have wanted to go to Fashion Week for years and now my dream has finally came true...
Since I graduated from Fashion school I been working so hard to make a name for myself. How time flies, when you are living your dreams and loving what you do. I can't believe just 5 years ago I was Co Designing MY Psycho Sweet 16. My dreams has not stop since I started working in TV and Film. There are still many things I dream of doing in the Fashion Industry. Now that I am debt free I am ready for my next adventure.
Look out front row I am coming for your job...
 
 

 
I had the time of my life at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2013. It was everything I expected and more. Attended five shows, did a little shopping and two Fashion Exhibits, what more can girl ask for...
 

 

Post a Comment