Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dare to bare

 

Every since I laid eyes on this Chanel Transparent Naked Classic Flap Bag I have been obsessively searching day and night for it. After being disappointed a few times I finally have my Most wanted item this year.

This bag is everything I thought it would be, perfect for day, night and I can still be a diva at the beach. I love that my I pad mini fix inside with all my other daily items.

Created by Karl Lagerfeld who was inspired by the airline clear bag travel regulations. This Naked line debuted during the Spring/Summer 2007 Runway Collection. This fun and practical Chanel Transparent Naked Classic Flap Bag features silver leather trim, signature chain strap , CC logo turn-lock closure and back pocket.

 

Dare to bare all and show what's inside your bag.

 

Post a Comment