Saturday, July 27, 2013

Confession of a Shopaholic.

 

How to Shop and stick to your budget

 

Since the beginning of the year I have been watching how I spend my money. Even though I love to shop and I shop for a living, I am temped almost every day to over spend. I am learning how to shop and stick to my budget.

 

Each Season I plan my clothing budget.This Summer my budget is only 200.00 or less.

Most Wanted Items pencil skirt and a few printed items. Most Need items none

I don't need anything, my closet is already over flowing with this Fall hot Trends.

 

Keep your closet organized, and clean it out each Season.

By keeping my closet organize I know what I have and what I need. By cleaning my closet I find unused and unwanted items to sell.

 

Spurge only on classic accessories. If you are going to invest, invest in a item that's going to last forever. When I brought my first Chanel bag I brought a Color I can wear every day not a bright color

 

Don't keeping buying the same style, even if its on sale. I have a pair Chanel loafers, I don't need Michael Kors loafers, LV loafers. One pair of each style is enough!

 

If I do go over budget, I take it out of the next Season budget. And I cut back on other expenses like Hair, Nails, Entertainment. I sell unwanted items on ebay and any and everything that will replace the money spent.

 

Last but not forgotten reward yourself for staying in you budget. Since, I have been staying in my budget I am going to Fashion Week . Even when I am tempted to buy anything, I think about my trip to Fashion Week and I am back on track.

 

I love clothes but I refused to be a slave to fashion debit. IT IS NOT FASHIONABLE TO BE IN DEBT.

 

Post a Comment