Saturday, March 30, 2013

SPRING ADDITIONS

These two military inspired shirt jackets are great Spring trends

The Guess sleeveless shirt with spikes was love at first site. On the other hand, the other shirt had to grow on me. I stalked it, for a while before I decide to buy it. It's something about the jewel pocket that I love.

Rocker Girl look

Pile on the jewelry, the more the better. Add some big Hollywood shades top off the look with rough but girlely boots. I love mixing old item from my closet with new trends. These Guess boots has been a staple in my closet since 2007.

Laid back Cool Relax look

Boyfriend jeans with some wedge sneakers kicks up the cool factor for any outfit. Love the splash paint on jeans adds a little color. Top it all off with a red Chanel WOC.

I AM NOT A BLOGGER t shirt has to be my favorite for the moment.. When I seen it I had to have it. Just needed a little rework put now it's perfect.

 

Post a Comment