Monday, March 11, 2013

Anniversary Haul

First Year Anniversary

Starting my blog was a very fearful task. I thought about it for years before I actually faced my fears and started blogging. I always had an excuse why I could not do it. I thought; I wasn't good enough, I feared writing, my writing skills sucked, I was too old and too busy or worst no one would read it.

I remember when I started reading about blogging it read like a foreign language. All the social media groups I had been running away from for years I had to embrace. There were so many new social media outlet's I had to join. Apps, and tools I had to download and learn in between working 12 hours days. So many late nights spent learning about the new tools needed to make blogging easier. I felt as if I was in school all over again. So many times I wanted to give up but I stuck with it even though I did not have any followers. Just when I thought there was nothing else I could do to bring traffic to my blog I was accepted by IFB. In the few months since being accepted I have over 2184 friends and 47 followers.... I have gotten so much positive feedback and learned so much from the IFB community.

Since it's my year Anniversary for COOCOO4COCO.BLOGSPOT.COM, I went back over my first year blog posts. I want to thank all my followers for staying with me threw all the typo's, mistakes and breaks. I also like to thank my fellow bloggers for leaving great comments. This past year I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge on Blogging. I am so glad I did not let my fear of social media, my fear of writing or my own negative thoughts stop me from starting my Blog. I still have a lot to learn, I look forward to staying up many late nights learning new ways to make me a better Blogger. This year my goals are to continue enjoying myself and always looking for new ways to improve.

Thanks for stopping by and celebrating COOCOO4COCO First Year Anniversary.

 

Post a Comment