Monday, February 25, 2013

My Makeup bag

  

 
   I do not wear makeup everyday but when I want something  extra these are my favorites.

Ole Henriksen truth serum ® collagen booster keeps my face nice smooth and healthy.
Concealer- Amazing Cosmetics is really amazing!
Mascara- They're REAL! by Benefit Cosmetics this mascara is the best!
Chanel- Styli Yeux waterproof eyeliner
                  Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Nude perfect shade for                       
                   everyday.
                   Levres Scintillantes Glossimer Lip Gloss SPARK #04 this is my 
                   everyday shade.
                   Levres Scintillantes Glossimer Lip Gloss WILD ROSE #119
Smith's strawberry lip balm keeps my lips nice and soft.
Bronzer- Tarte  Park ave princess mineral powder bronzer keeps me looking nice and tan all year long.



Post a Comment