Monday, December 31, 2012

Liz's favorite things at the moment...


 


Liz's favorite things at the moment...     


 1. My all time favorite has to be my 
True Religion  Vintage Rocky Western Shirt $246.
This shirt has been my love since the beginning of this year it's incredibly soft and lightweight cotton denim.  The fading gives it a vintage look and feel and I love the  one-of-a-kind buttons made from vintage newspaper. 

2. CHANEL Vintage Lambskin Large Flap  $695.
I purchase this bag in Vegas  on 1/2/12, from day one I was in love with it.  After sending the bag to Chanel to be refurbished it was just like new.  This has become my wardrobe staple since it looks good dressed up or down and I love the fact that my Ipad fits.

3. Turban headband  with my CHANEL Vintage  Brooch  (total ) $265.
My look right now is a cross between 1920's-30's flapper girls, western urban, 1960's and classic Chanel  mixes.....  This turban headband fits right in.   It's perfect for my bad hair days....

4. Vintage CHANEL long Necklace with diamonds $675.
I love this necklace,  I wear it with everything from jeans to dresses.  No matter what I am  wearing, this piece always  give my outfit a classic touch. 

5. Samsung Galaxy S 11 Skyrocket $549.
Not only is this a great smart phone but it take great pics and video. I love to multi-task, with this phone I can navigate, surf the web and talk on the phone at the same dam time. 


6. Ipad 2  with wifi $529.
Whenever I get a free moment I can keep informed of all the latest fashionnews without carrying tunes of Magazine around and I love having the world of fashion at my reach.  Since, I upgraded my software I have features of the Ipad 3 without having to buy it.    

Post a Comment