Saturday, May 19, 2012

Miami 5/10 -5/14 Mother's Day weekend 2012


South Beach what not to love about this great city! I have been coming to South Beach for Mother's Day weekend for over 7 years now, this is a great place to party, eat and and lay on the beach. Each year I learn and see something different in Miami. This year not only did I save money, I also went to Sunny isles Beach enjoyed 4 hours at Seven Seas Spa & Salon.

Since, I Love to travel I am always looking for great deals. This year I found a round trip ticket to Miami for $123. Even though, my flight left late on thursday it was worth the savings.
Groupon has been my obsession since last year when I first started using it. I use it to save money, and to adventure out and do new things! After researching I found a great Spa deal which I used on Mother's Day!
Groupon: for $99, you get a premiere spa day at Seven Seas Spa & Salon (a $264 total value).

The package includes:
One 60-minute Elemental Nature massage [gr.pn] (an $87 value)
One 60-minute Aveda Elemental Nature facial [gr.pn] (an $87 value)
A spa luncheon with champagne (a $50 value)
All-day use of a beach tiki hut (a $40 value)( hotel is very busy so you must come early)
I add a Caribbean 60- minute Therapy Manicure (a $40value)

Since I was stay in the Art Deco district in South Beach, it was nice to go to the North Side of Miami Beach. I decide to take the bus to see the sites and save money. The ride only takes 41 minutes and cost $2. Seven Seas Spa & Salon was located on 163rd St. and Collins on Sunny isles

Post a Comment